We are a well established Southern Ontario firm providing a complete range of accounting, tax and advisory services to a large base of existing small and medium sized businesses and farms.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Advisor for Eastern Ontario to join our team.
- Assisting in computerized tax return and financial statement preparation
- Maintaining books of accounts for clients
- Various other accounting and/or tax related functions.
- Completion of accounting related diploma and/or working toward an accounting designation is preferred.
- Working knowledge in various software packages including Caseware/Caseview, Taxprep, Microsoft Office.
- Experience or familiarity with agri-business although not a prerequisite, would be beneficial.
Initial training and orientation program in London office with eventual succession of a book of clients in Eastern Ontario. Responsibilities of this position include (but not limited to) financial statement and income tax preparation, bookkeeping, and business, estate and succession planning.
TO APPLY FOR THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH ALLIED ASSOCIATES:
Please send us your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org